I Need To Be In Love

The hardest thing I’ve ever done is keep believing
There’s someone in this crazy world for me
The way that people come and go thru temporary lives
My chance could come and I might never know...
My current fave as of the moment. This song really tells my state of being right now. I can say that I am quite satisfied with what I currently have in terms of work. Of course I am working my way up there, still, I'm taking it one step each day. It can't be done in just one day. What worries me more is that by doing this, I am forgetting something, I NEED TO FALL IN LOVE, that is. I've been loveless, as what they call, for good three years. Maybe a reason for this is I'm not really looking for it, I am, in fact, waiting and praying for someone to come, and I know it'll happen in His time. Not that I am letting it pass, just that I am PRAYING for him to come into my life.

I used to say "no promises, let’s keep it simple"
But freedom only helps you say goodbye
It took a while for me to learn that nothing comes for free
The price I’ve paid is high enough for me

I've been through it a countless time before and I think it's about time to think things through. A few heartbreak was not easy at all. It's either I go nuts after it, hate myself or hate the guy more that I can think is possible. All of them (5, including one that is a "no promises, let's keep it simple" relationship) did a thing or two that make me think if it was worth all the effort and time I've wasted.


I know I need to be in love
I know I’ve wasted too much time
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that’s what I’ll find

I think I should really need some love right now, not for the lack thereof but I miss the simple things that lovers do, but then again, I'm not the typical kind of girl who would like to be "baby-ed" always. I think my being independent has something to do with this.

So here I am with pockets full of good intentions
But none of them will comfort me tonight
I’m wide awake at four AM without a friend in sight
Hanging on a hope but I’m alright

I am hoping and praying that I'll find him sometime soon and will soon be out of this melodramatic state that I'm currently in. And by finding him, whoever, wherever he is, I'll pray that it won't be like the first few that I had.

Waiting.
Hoping.
Praying.





No comments: