As February Ends

The month is about to end and I haven't done anything news-worthy with my two blogs. I need to write at least four or five for the other one and at least two here. I am trying my best to recall my Jeepney moments for the last two weeks and something that is worth writing/reading for this one.

News is out, err, not really out, but I was told earlier that I'll be getting my $50 on Tuesday for my referral and another $50 three months after Brian's regularization. I need to share this blessing with Brian.

A client, name to be withheld, annoyed me earlier. Though it's sweet of him toadvise us that he'd be calling in tons of recorded dictation, we, especially me, doesnt expect it to be that MUCH. So much of work stuff, I am glad that it's EOM and I'll be getting something really nice.

BTW, I was able to get my fitness program from Gold's Gym the other day, and boy, I need to sweat it all out. Cardio Baby! Burn, Baby, Burn! Seriously, my (pretty) trainer, Lara, created that fitness program, in line with the company's get healthy program, each of us has a fitness program to follow and goals to achieve so that the company's money won't go to waste. My boss, Fristine, for example includes running a 5k marathon in her goals and she feels that she is slowly(?) inching her way to achieve it. Kudos to all of us! This is one of the perks of working for CiviCom.

No comments: