Miss Understanding

It's a literal translation of missing someone whom you had a misunderstanding. That's what I'm feeling right now. I badly miss this person, but I want to point out something to her about this very important thing we've discussed, and one of the reasons behind this HUGE misunderstanding. I just want her to be there in her son's growing up years. I don't want her son to feel the same feeling his mother felt when she was young, (the usual drama: mother is not around because she's working, blah, blah, blah...). In all fairness to her (I'm the one who's more stubborn, I don't send her emails, I don't leave messages for her, in other words, I am trying to avoid/ignore her), she's been trying to burn bridges by doing the exact opposite of what I'm doing. I just feel bad for her kid, though I know that the kid's been well taken cared off, but still, her presence is much more important than any other material things that her work can offer.

She may have her own reasons for not being there by her kid, but I'm seeing things out of the box, I know its very hard to raise a family nowadays, but if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't trade my time with my kid working abroad.

(Sighs) I just miss her so much. I hope she knows.

P.S.
(1)This will be her third Christmas & New Year working abroad, and first with her kid, if she only wishes to be with him.
(2) I think I should have my own kid as well, so that I wont be bothered by things like this.
(3) Can anyone give me a cute little baby boy or girl for Christmas?

No comments: