Fom New Jersey, From New Friends



I received my mails last night and among them is this postcard from Fortuitous Faery. I cant believe that I'll be getting one from her. It was through a blogger friend, Gem, who got her postcard from her too, that I knew of their site. So, I gave them my mailing details and wait. I almost forgot about it until now.




Here is the message from the postcard. I was lost as to what I will do next to let them know that I got hold of the postcard, so here, I wrote this one, with pictures as proof and will let the Sisterhood of the Traveling Igorota know that I am really happy that I have this from you guys.





Big thanks to my new online friends. Kudos to you, Fortuitous Faery and the rest of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Igorota. May you all continue giving and sharing those postcards to the rest of the world.

No comments: