Random Thoughts

What to write here?

> that I miss acting. I was a part of a community theater way back before I moved my a$& to Laguna and study.

> that somehow, I miss my choir group. Yes, I was once a choir member. :p

> that I know it's the TIME to do something, but I can't figure out what.

> that I really need to go back to my religious duties.

> that I need to be tightwad (kuripot) nowadays. I need to earn money for my sister's tuition come June.

> that I have to start earning some for myself.

> that I need to be inspired.

> that I need to cut my chocolate intake. A day can't seem to pass without it and I am hating it sometimes.

> that I need to stop my being OCD (frequently using alcohol, almost sanitizing my station, keeping almost everything in order, in place and in sequence)

> that I need to be, to look friendly. Everyone I know, my friends, tells me that I am MASUNGIT.

> that I need to end my being insomniac. Some say that this is more psychosomatic, but I don't think this lasts 9 years if it's just psychosomatic.

> that I need to communicate with people more so as not to lose them.

> that I need to prioritize things and people.

> that for me to feel happy, I have to think happy thoughts, meaning, stop thinking about him, about them.

> that I should practice writing, sensible writing, that is.

> that I should start writing poems again.

> that I should get back to reading.

> that I really need to wear my eyeglasses more and not just when I feel like I need them.

> that I am listening to AM radio now and their topic is safe sex. Okay, that is how to do it right? Unless you want to get baby bumps in the next three months or so.

> that there had been reports of suicides (male) for the past 3-5 days that I heard on the radio. Wonders what are they thinking?

> that a radio caller that is on air right now has a p-f problem. :))

No comments: