Issues...


  • Patrick Swayze, my childhood crush, died of Pancreatic Cancer. He passed away with family at his side on Sept 14, 2009 at age 57, twenty months after he was diagnosed.

  • Poor Taylor Swift. She wasn't able to finish her acceptance speech because of Kanye West's rudeness. The nerve of that guy to use his mother's death as an excuse to what he did.

  • Locally, Coco Martin, who's now famous for his character as Ramon in ABS-CBN's serye, Tayong Dalawa had an accident during the taping of the said soap.

  • Erap, Lacson, Pangilinan and Yuchengco are all that I see on the news.

  • I made a very sumptuous garlic fried rice tonight for dinner, inspired by Jollibee's.

  • It's Cherry Pie's character who scares Florinda to death.

  • I need to start watching ANTM, TSLOTAT, 90210 and all the series that I have watched last season.

No comments: