Updates

It's been almost a month (on Friday) since I moved (and work) down South.
Been trying (very hard) to sleep (at night) during work week.

I miss my online friends, we seldom talk/converse now.

I miss my bed.

I miss my goddaughter.

I miss seeing my pillows and messing up my bed.

I miss PS (sometimes, especially when I hit the wrong floor on the elevator).

I miss PS's vendo machines, the pantry, the guards, the PRC-Mantrade PUJs.

I forgot now how my (bedside) mini-library looks like.

I miss my little arguments with Mum, Sis and Bro.

I sometimes miss my medication (that's another 'miss' thing).

Most of all, I miss Mama, Mona, Dale and Venice.


But...


I am happy now with where I am.

Happy with workmates and the working environment.

Happy that I get home seeing that the sun is still up (though waking up at 2.30AM is a battle).

Get to work with a few people (not that I don't like working with a team of 30 people).

I find the ride to work peaceful (at 3.ooAM, of course it's nothing but peaceful, because almost half of the population is still sleeping).

I try (very HARD) not to doze off at work.

I got to see my family (went home, actually) thrice before I hit my 1st month (and that was BAD for the budget).

I am happy to be with (some of) my TNC family.
I have a 'secret' at work, right, Maika? Tosca?
Overall, I am happy that I made the right decision though it means living far from Manila.

----


ps


I often use the word LUWAS, which means to go from town to city, nowadays. As if I am really that far from Manila. It's actually a 2-hour trip (depending on the traffic).


And as seldom as it was before, with my stay here in my aunt's house, I only go out of the house if (1) it's an errand, (2) I have to go to work; and (3) LULUWAS ako ng Manila. How cool, right? For someone who is nearing her big three-0, yes, my life is a bore, I don't go out as much.


No comments: