What's New?

It has been six months since my last post. I was preoccupied with a lot of things that I neglected this blog. The last six months was never easy though. Seemed like I was working two full time jobs. Nonetheless, the latter part of the year was, I guess, what made 2010 a memorable one. 



Q4 of 2010: 

Reunited with a 'friend'.
I was given my own team to lead.
I signed my probie docs as Team Leader.
I was given one team member. (We're a TEAM of two)
My new teammate was one of the best new hires, so to speak.
I went out of town to one of the best and unforgettable places. (Did unforgettable things too.)
Teammate passed his appraisal.
Had fun (at last!) at our company Christmas party.
Met new peeps from upper floor. (Nicole and Nino)
Went to a gay bar with my officemates.
Co-organized three mini-event at the office, Maika's, Fristine's and Kit's. 
Had a few enemies but gained a lot of friends.

Personally, I'm just wishing for a few things:
...to not have an Urticaria attack anytime soon.
...to have a better relationship with Mama.
...to get the phone that I've been waiting.
...for Dale to be happy with Ate.
...for Mona to finish school by March next year. AND...
...to have YOU.

<3

Of course, I'm not to forget HIM. Thank you, Papa Jess!



No comments: