Moving On, Seriously

Just an Instagram post but it means a lot, speaks a lot. All I need to see is one IG post and that's it. 

I've been struggling lately, since I have confirmed that I do have 'feelings' for you. It was never easy controlling the emotion -- because I am not used to it. But because our friendship is far more important than how I feel, I tried my very best to have it under control. If you were just another guy, I don't care if you would know how I feel. 

So, as I was saying, all I need to see is that one post from your Instagram page. That says a lot about what I need to do. Well, I do know what to do from the beginning, it's just that I am refusing to do so because of this 'feelings' that I have for you. I wish you well -- again, cliche as I always tell all of you this. I want you to be truly happy because you deserve it. 

Yes, this might be the last that I will write about you here and talk about how I fell for you. I hope that the next time I would write about you is because we, as a group, traveled somewhere or went out. 

Thank you, you were the reason why I find it easy to smile during those days. I wish to still see that reason and I hope that you can still make me smile -- well, you still do. Thank you and see you around.

No comments: