AnotherWeekendUpdated

i did something nice, i helped do some house chores, went to Bhem's store, and spent some time with my siblings. :) that's quite nice to me.. :)
------------------------
I'm thinking of doing something nice this weekend, not that I dont do any for the past many weekends in my 19 years (19 'coz I believe my weekends were worthwhile until I was 10) of doing so many things. I'll be online (ym) on my ever-trustful Sun Cell fone over the weekend, (will cost me Php 40 though) I will accompany my brother for his 1st Flu vaccine and there, I run out of things to do. Maybe taking him and being with him for his first flu shot is nice but I want to do something nicer than that. I just want to make my weekend more useful that sleeping it off. I might give my cousin, Bhem a hand in her "tiangge" come Saturday. :)

No comments: