It'sAllInTheSong

Somebody - Depeche Mode

I want somebody who cares for me passionately, with every thought and with every breath. Someone who'll help me see things in a different light. All the things I detest I will almost like. I don't want to be tied to anyone's strings. I'm carefully trying to steer clear of those things. But when I'm asleep, I want somebody who will put their arms around me and kiss me tenderly. Though things like this, make me sick. In a case like this I'll get away with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthing For You - Gloria Estefan

Anything for you, though youre not here. Since you said were through, it seems like years. Time keeps draggin on and on, and forevers been and gone, still I cant figure what went wrong. Id still do anything for you. I'll play your game. You hurt me through and through, but you can have your way...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over You - Daughtry

Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running a long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you, more than you, more than you know. I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. I'm spending all of these years putting my heart back together. 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home - Michael Buble

May be surrounded by a million people I still feel all alone. I just wanna go home. Oh, I miss you, you know -- Let me go home, I’m just too far from where you are. I wanna come home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over It - Katharine McPhee

Wanting you,to be wanting me. No that ain't no way to be. How I feel, read my lips,because I'm so over...Moving on, it's my time, you never were a friend of mine. Hurt at first, a little bit, ut now I'm so over. I'm so over it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye Bye - Mariah Carey


I never knew I could hurt like thisAnd everyday life goes on like "I wish I could talk to you for awhile" Miss you but I try not to cry, as time goes by And soon as you reach a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And I'm right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye...



-----------------------------------

SOON TO ADD MORE

No comments: