Irregular

Been having irregularities with my (pardon me from talking about this, here) menstruation for sometime now. And when I say sometime, it's been going on irregularly since 2005, and when I say (again) irregular, it's REALLY irregular. Most of the time, I'll have IT (menstruation) monthly, other time it's once every two months, and if I'm lucky, (should I call myself lucky because of this?) I'll have it once every three to four months. And that is why I call it IRREGULAR. I sometimes hate the feeling (and the cramps) whenever I do have IT but I am afraid that there's something wrong inside me when I don't have it in a monthly basis. Not that I am afraid that I am pregnant or something ('cause as far as I know, praying doesn't get anybody pregnant. ;D) because I've been out of the "action" for a VEEERRRYY long time now (now I'm talking... hehehe...).

I have been to an OB-GYN and I'm done with a ten-day medication (yesterday was my 10th day). Supposedly, I should have IT by the 15th, but hey, it's already Day 19 and still I don't have IT. Doc says I have to be back any day this week, and have a TRANSVAGINAL SCAN. Scary, huh? For me, yes. It was my first to meet with an OB-GYN, first to have (if I'll have IT any day this week) a TRANSVAGINAL SCAN, and first to do something with this ongoing problem.

Sadly, this TRANSVAGINAL SCAN scares me so much that I have to do some research on what is this, how it's done, and what do they use to have it done. Thanks for the Internet, I have seen pictures of how its being done and what exactly it does to scan whatever it has to scan, and what is used to do it. :P I should ask my cousin though for more MORAL SUPPORT on this. :P I just hope that IT would come today or tomorrow so I could go and see the OB-GYN by the end of this week.... before i go to ANAWANGIN COVE. :D

No comments: