My Unnamed You

    I am still not over you, Muy. I still think of you whenever I see mommies and their bellies. I still cry from time to time thinking of my what ifs. And whenever I think I am starting to be fine, I will chance upon some things that will make me say I am not. Today is one of them, I come across this on social media. 

Healing Hugs



    I saw some of Tatang's friends last night. Friends whom I have loved. They think I am not over your Tatang, but I have. I have forgiven him even without him asking. I have moved on from him. The fact that I can laugh and tell stories about him means I have moved on. What I am not over yet is you. I don't know if I will be. 

    I wish I had fun while having you, anak. The sad part about that is I never even had you that long, and I am sorry for that. I always think of you at night. Wishing you will hug me as I sleep. I always dream of a kid running in the fields, snotty and sweaty. In my dreams I am running after the kid and whenever I get close, I will wake up crying. No, those are not bad dreams. I wish it was you when your're all grown up. 

    Help me go all through this, anak. Blow kisses down to calm me. This would be very difficult for me as time goea by. No one had it easy, anyway. 

No comments: